CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

More About Emmaline

8.05.2012

4 Months Old


Wow. 
I. Can't. Even. 
Emmaline has been with us for FOUR incredible months!
She is such a blessing to us. 
She has helped me see what I'm really made of.

I've done things that I never dreamed that I could do. 

Emmaline is the sweetest little baby!


She lights up our world with every smile and laugh!


She is genuinely happy all of the time. 


She isn't letting her disease slow her down one bit.


She gets bigger, stronger, smarter and more active every day...


and more beautiful!


She is so alert and inquisitive.


Everyone that meets her falls in love instantly. 
{Can you blame them??}


I look forward to everyday we spend with her. She really is such a good baby. 

{HAPPY 4 MONTHS SWEET EMMALINE!}

Mama and Daddy love you too much!


1 comment:

  1. That little girl is my world. I've been so blessed to get to know her and I love watching her grow everyday. Just today we were playing on the ground (mat & blanket) we were watching her try to figure out how to transition from sitting supported to laying face down. Her face ended up on the ground and her butt was way up in the air, the look on her face was priceless!

    ReplyDelete